If you have old film, photos, clippings, or other memorabilia to submit to the site, please follow the directions below to upload your information. If your material is NOT on your computer, please call us at 214-520-6860 and we can help you. Note: To use your content we ask that you own the rights to your contributed content and/or file.
1. Please provide us with your first and last name, your email address, and a current telephone number in the form below.
2. If you have old film, photos, clippings, or memories on your computer, please scroll down to the section entitled "Upload File."
3. Click "Choose File" and locate the document/image/etc. that you would like to upload.
4. When you have found the correct file, click "Open."
5. Click "Upload."
6. Feel free to include a message to us and then click "Submit."
If you only have a hard copy of your memorabilia, please contact us and we can help scan your documents into our archival system. You can call 214-520-6860 to set up an appointment to stop by the office, you can mail your memorbilia to the address below, or (in special circumstances) we can come and pick up your photos/clippings/etc. at your home or business. Our staff will return all of your items to you unless you opt to donate your keepsakes to the Dallas Historical Society.Highland Park Centennial5010 Tracy StreetDallas, TX, 75205214-520-6860